I won’t be adding a ‘real’ post until tomorrow, but for right now I would like to steal a moment to say thank you. Thank you for visiting my site, checking out my posts, and sharing your thoughts. Although I’ve only just started blogging, the sense of community here has truly become an unanticipated highlight in my daily routine. I tend to criticize social networking sites (such as facebook/myspace) for replacing genuine friendship with stripped down attention deficit correspondence – and while I still think that to be the case, I didn’t expect to find this level of support anywhere else on the web. Simply put, after a long, stressful day, coming home to engaging comments and a satisfying ‘hit count’ puts a smile on this writer’s face. So again, thank you – and keep on writing!
- Occupation: Homemaker thisfunctionalfamily.net/2016/08/30/occ… 5 months ago
- 3 Ways School Erodes Your Child’s Confidence thisfunctionalfamily.net/2016/09/23/3-w… https://t.co/VTyqyvF7ro 7 months ago
- Homeschool Journal: Introduction to Creative Writing thisfunctionalfamily.net/2016/09/19/hom… https://t.co/UBaNqu70A5 7 months ago
- How I Taught My Kids About Homosexuality thisfunctionalfamily.net/2016/09/16/how… https://t.co/wDKWLrkToI 7 months ago
- How I taught my kids about homosexuality bit.ly/2cCCiIe #secular #homeschool #gaypride #loveisourreligion 7 months ago