I won’t be adding a ‘real’ post until tomorrow, but for right now I would like to steal a moment to say thank you. Thank you for visiting my site, checking out my posts, and sharing your thoughts. Although I’ve only just started blogging, the sense of community here has truly become an unanticipated highlight in my daily routine. I tend to criticize social networking sites (such as facebook/myspace) for replacing genuine friendship with stripped down attention deficit correspondence – and while I still think that to be the case, I didn’t expect to find this level of support anywhere else on the web. Simply put, after a long, stressful day, coming home to engaging comments and a satisfying ‘hit count’ puts a smile on this writer’s face. So again, thank you – and keep on writing!
Archive for May 16th, 2010
- #popeFrancis striking resemblance to Jonathan Pryce independent.co.uk/migration_cata… 2 months ago
- RT @hectorperezjr: #PeekingPope via.me/-agt6psg 2 months ago
- "Btw, the hurricane was a blessing." #cnn #idiot 6 months ago
- HQ this weekend at #revel! Message me for guest list! #ACnightlife 10 months ago
- Looking at My Poor Little Meatball by Mark Lopez @Mark_A_Lopez at #smashwords smashwords.com/books/view/879… 1 year ago